- Our promotional bonuses are non-cashable, unless stated otherwise by the Casino
management. Bonus money is removed from your account during cash out. The aim of bonus money
is to enhance the player's game - such money can be used to help generate winnings but it
cannot be withdrawn as part of the winnings. The bonus will not be returned to the account;
rather it will be deducted from Casino winnings.
- If a promotional bonus that was not granted to a Player is used by that player, any of the
winnings generated from that promotion will be forfeited and the original deposit returned to
- In order to claim a bonus, Players must first redeem said bonus before placing any further
bets using his/her deposit. Once the player has begun wagering before taking a bonus, he/she
is forfeiting their rights to any promotions on that deposit. If the bonus has not been
redeemed, it is the sole responsibility of the player to contact Customer Support in order to
redeem said bonus.
- Winnings generated from the following games while playing with promotional bonuses will be
declared void: Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pontoon 21, War, Sic Bo and Pai Gow Poker.
- The combination of promotions is strictly prohibited. If this should occur at any time,
the Player's winnings will be declared void by the Casino. Furthermore, Players cannot redeem
additional coupons in the event that they have a balance or pending cash-out unless otherwise
approved by management.
- Our Casino's Playthrough Requirements are determined by the amount of deposits added to
the amount of the promotional bonus redeemed.
- For example, if a player makes a deposit of $200.00 and takes a 100% bonus that requires a
15X playthrough, they must wager the amount of their initial deposit ($200.00) combined with
the amount of their bonus ($200.00) 15X before they will be eligible to request a withdrawal.
This means that they must now wager $400.00 X 15 = $6,000.00 before they may request to
- Maximum Withdrawals are based entirely on the amount of the deposit.
- Any bonus amounts that are already redeemed will be removed from the total withdrawal
amount (for another example - if a player redeems a $500 bonus and withdraws $1500 - He will
receive $1000) upon cashing out.
- Players are not able to redeem or request free chips, comp points or cash-backs while a
withdrawal is pending. Players also cannot accumulate promotions or request them until after
- All excess money on a coupon, (extra money after having met the max cash-out), is removed
whether or not the processing of withdrawal has already taken place. Excess money can be used,
however, in a combination with another promotion or to build up free comp points.
- Our Casino reserves the right to alter or cancel promotions at any time without warning or
- When promotions or free bonuses are available for use on different games, the highest
wagering requirement (based on the previous games that were used), will be enforced in order
to determine cash-out.
- Any canceled withdrawals, such as "reversals" do not count toward bonuses unless
the Casino management chooses to approve the payout and re-deposit it into the player's
account (with the player's consent). All comp points that have been accumulated will be
voided when playing using a redeposit.
- Players from Australia, Switzerland, Finland, Sweden Denmark, Africa, Belgium, Poland,
Israel, Czech and Slovak republics, Bulgaria, all countries of the former Yugoslavia, all
countries of the former U.S.S.R, Netherlands, Austria, China, Portugal, Mexico, France, Italy,
Spain, all of Central and South America may not cash out from free chip offers if they have
not previously deposited. These players may par-take of said free chips for amusement purposes
- Our Casino's welcome bonus is meant for one account only, which equals one bonus per
player, per family, per computer, per address, unless stated otherwise by the casino.
- Players are not able to redeem multiple free bonuses consecutively. Free chip offers are
meant for our regular players and in order to cash out on a free chip offer, these players
need to have an active depositing account, unless stated otherwise by the casino. If a player
redeems a no-deposit bonus and is then offered a second one, a real-money deposit is required
in the interim period in order for the player to be eligible to redeem the second no-deposit
- Our Casino reserves the right to cancel or refuse promotions at any time, without prior
- In the event that a Player makes use of a free promotional bonus that was not granted to
him/her, any and all winnings generated from that promotion will be declared void.
- Initial requests for money withdrawals resulting from free chip play will be disbursed
only via online electronic payment methods i.e. the following methods: eWalletXpress,
Click2Pay, Neteller, Moneybookers or QuickTender. This is due to smaller amounts and
processing fees for these actions.
- A maximum of one free chip may be received by the player in between deposits. Any and all
prize money resulting from these multiple free chips will be voided by the Casino. For
example: if a certain player takes two free chips consecutively, he/she will not be able to
withdraw any winnings generated by playing on those chips.
- The maximum cash-out for all free chips is 1time unless stated otherwise.
- The minimum wagering requirements for our free chips are: 30X the bonus amount for Slots,
Keno, Bonus Bingo and Scratch Cards. The minimum wagering requirements for all free chips are:
60X the bonus amount for all other allowed Games, not including the restricted games listed
- In order to claim a promotional offer other than a deposit bonus, a player’s account
balance must be no higher than $5.00.
- Cash-back and insurance promotions may not be accumulated, the player must request said
promotion(s) right after he/she has lost their balance.
- When a player plays games other than the games that are indicated on the coupon as
allowed, all winnings from these games will be voided by the Casino.
- Any and all winnings that exceed the maximum cash-out amount will be removed upon
withdrawal. No additional amount will be paid by the Casino.
- Players who live in the following countries and wish to redeem bonuses will have a 120X
wagering requirement for all Blackjack games: UK, Greece, Poland, Sweden, Australia, Germany
- If and when a player's cash-outs are lower than the amount of his/her lifetime deposits,
he/she will be able to use our Casino's "No Play No Max" promotion.
- The "No Play No Max" promotional offer does not apply to the following games:
Blackjack (all types), Roulette (all types), Pai Gow Poker, War, Baccarat, Craps & Video Poker
(all types). All winnings earned using "No Play No Max" coupon while playing the above games
will be voided by the Casino.
- The following casino games do not count towards wagering requirements of any kind:
Roulette (all types), Pai Gow Poker, War, Baccarat, Pontoon21, Sic Bo and Craps.
- Insurance bonuses cannot be accumulated unless stated otherwise by the Casino.
- Any and all cash-back or insurance bonuses have 1X maximum withdrawals based on their
original deposits and hold the following wagering requirements: 30X on Slots, Keno, Bonus
Bingo and Scratch Cards, and 60X on all other allowed games excluding the games mentioned
- Our monthly insurance promotion is applied on real deposits. Re-deposits cannot count
- Our Casino promotions, like the Cash-back and insurance promotions, cannot be accumulated
by the player. The player is required to claim such promotions immediately following the loss
of his/her account balance.
- Cash-back/Insurance bonuses can only be requested when if a player's account balance is
set to zero and there are no any pending withdrawals waiting to be processed.
- When bonus promotion offers insurance; the bonus must be used before making any other
deposits. The player may not accumulate insurance on any given promotion.
- The Casino applies special regulations to the Monthly Insurance Bonus, depending on the
Player's status. The maximum withdrawal amounts is the amount of the
- 1 Comp Point is equal to $1.00.
- The minimum amount of Comp Points that can be redeemed at any time is Ten.
- Comp Points are placed in a player's account only when their balance at the time of
processing is zero and they do not have any pending withdrawals.
- Players are not able to accumulate Comp Points when they are using free chips or previous
- The wagering requirements for Comp Points are: 30X on Slots, Keno, Bonus Bingo and Scratch
Cards; 60X on all other allowed games not including the games mentioned above.
- Comp Points maximum Cash-Out on is the value of the Comp Points itself, unless otherwise